So much happened again with my upstairs neighbors. I will put the whole story under the "read more" tab, but TLDR; people from the renting org came on monday, couldn't sleep monday night, escalated things again on Tuesday (yesterday), was so tired yesterday that i fell asleep at like 11PM, woke up this morning at 6AM.
I haven't had such an early morning in a long while!!! It actually felt kinda good, probably cause it is summer so i saw the sun rise and stuff that was nice. It was even a bit cold this morning lol. I have horrible DOMs from Monday, especially my hamstrings are dying. I will have to stretch and when it feels a bit better later on i will do my bulgarian's, otherwise i will skip them lol. Haven't had such bad DOMs in a while so yay.
Ok so the renting org came on Monday to check the vent system from the upstairs neighbors. They had not notified me about this btw. They randomly came at my door late in the afternoon while i was working and asked if i could hear the vent. Why did they not communicate to me that they were coming by? Strange. Anywho, i didn't hear anything at first but when they left i did hear the vent. They apparently already determined that the problem was the vent system, but they didn't notify me, i found out about that later.
They then left, without again, notifying me. But after they left i still heard the buzzing noises. It drove me insane. This meant i couldn't sleep the whole night. I send them like 3 emails about it. I then had to figure out a way how to sleep cause i was awake since 9AM. First made my bed in the hallway cause thats where the noises were least hearable, but my dog likes to lay there too so she kept getting up and leaving and it was annoying. And there was also a mosquito. So then i went back to my room where i turned on my pc so i didn't have to hear the buzzing noises and i just pretended i was in an airplane and fell asleep on my chair. Then in the morning some of the noise outside drowned out the buzzing sounds so i finally fell asleep at like 7AM or something. I literally passed out. I slept until 2. I had an appointment at 2.30PM so that was great. I didn't cancel, what i did do was call the renting org again to complain about the vent system still being on. I also realized they send me 2 emails; and they basically said that they had already determined on monday (when they went to the upstairs neighbors) that the problem was the vent system and they were going to send mechanics that will come on Wednesday (so today). Oh okay thanks guys for not notifying me about that sooner but ok. I wonder if i had heard about that at all if i had not send them the emails, but whatever.
They then send someone to my house to hear the vent system cause i think they aren't taking me seriously STILL lol. And they were here for a minute and told me they heard it and would call the neighbor to ask them to turn it off. Apparently all this time he was home?????????? WHILE I WAS LOSING MY MIND NOT BEING ABLE TO SLEEP??????????? An hour or so later i got a phone call that the vent system should've been turned off now and that apparently "the neighbor forgot to turn it off when the renting org people left". SURE BUDDY. So they determined that the one thing that caused me not to be able to sleep was THEIR vent system and that caused me to lose my fucking mind for an entire year and they did not think "oh god, i feel so bad for her. better make sure it is turned off until they fix it" nop. Just left it on. On max. The whole fucking evening + night + morning. Just for me to suffer. Again, bullying tactics.
But ohmygod, i so so so so so hope that the fucking vent sounds are going to be quiet from now on. It literally has been the bane of my existence. I can (i can't, actually) deal with people talking or the tv or whatever to some degree cause i can just put in earphones and fall asleep, but the buzzing noise was something that i couldn't fight cause it literally buzzed through the walls, the floor, my bed, everything. I am still mad that they didn't check this earlier, cause it would've made me lose my mind less.
Once this is all fixed and done for i am going to ask if they will reduce my rent for 6 months or so, just purely on principle.
Anyways, it was so quiet last night. I walked my dog a bit earlier in the evening, and i realized i was tired. So i just turned everything off and laid in bed and for once i felt so at ease. I felt like some weight was off my shoulders idk. My bed felt comfier than ever and then i just dozed off lol. Good for me i guess!
No comments:
Post a Comment