Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Neighbors are back home kms

So last week and this week i did not go to the gym on Monday. Last week i didn't go cause i woke up pretty late and i had a doozy day, and this week i wanted to go on Tuesday, but then my friend was going to come over to bring me a cable for my new screen and i didn't have time to go and i was really tired in the evening.

These might sound like excuses, but they really aren't. I am annoyed tho cause i could've worked out at home, or at least work out at home on another day, but i didn't do that either. However, i am trying to remain positive because i have been going to the gym every Friday since i started again, so at least that is progress. I might just have to find a proper time to go on monday or tuesday where i feel more comfortable. I really want to go early in the morning, but that plan can get easily overruled if i do not get out of bed in time, which is why going on Friday evening is so easy.

I also have to find a good time to do my stretches, because i am not doing them. It really effs up my legs. The other day i put on a movie to stretch to and instead of stretching i just sat there like a drooling dog and watched the movie and i did nothing lol.


In bad news... my upstairs neighbors are back home it seems. They were on vacation for like 2 weeks. Yesterday they were back and the first thing they did was open the window and listen to loud tv all night. I had to close my backdoor, which i like to keep open during Summer. Then today they were talking really loud with the window open of course and walking loudly through their house and i left my house for a bit for an appointment and when i came back my whole house smelled like the devil's lettuce. Very cool. I think i am mildly allergic to it cause every time that happens my throat closes up, i get a weird taste in my mouth, and i get a headache.

I swear, if they are going to ruin my progress at the gym i am literally going to the unspeakable things to them. I think i will just see red and just lose control of myself. The anger these people invoke in me is unsustainable. And it will come out one day. And i won't be in control of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment