Friday, July 24, 2026

Lost weight

I was at the gym at 8pm and i swear there are always different people even tho i go at the same time?! The HIIT people were already cleaning up when i got there so i missed out, unfortunately.
  • Adductor 1x15 40kg, 1x12 (42.5kg), 1x12 (45kg)
  • Leg curls 1x10 (30kg), 2x8 (32.5kg), 1x8 (35kg)
  • Sitting leg press (feet mid) 1x12 (60kg) 3x12 (70kg)
  • Abductor 2x12 45kg, 1x12 47.5kg, 1x10 50kg
  • Leg extension 3x8 (40kg)
  • RDL 3x12 (14kg)

I felt a bit shaky today, probably cause i haven't been eating very well (skipping meals etc.). I realized i've lost some weight. I don't know why i feel less hungry ever since i started working out again. Weird. I also felt out of breath after the leg press for some reason lol. And i did 40kg leg extensions cause all the 5s were gone. It felt fine tho. I could easily do 8 reps but the cramps aaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment