I was at the gym at 19.50. It seemed like no one was doing legs except for one guy.
- Adductor 1x15 (37.5kg), 1x15 40kg, 2x12 (42.5kg)
- Leg curls 1x12 (27.5 kg), 1x10 (30kg), 1x8 (32.5kg)
- Sitting leg press (feet low) 1x12 (60kg) 3x10 (70kg)
- Abductor 2x12 45kg, 1x12 47.5kg
- RDL 3x12 (14kg)
The weird workout people outside (apparently they are doing HIITT) have a stand-in instructor and there's only 3 people: the woman with the kid, lesbian young woman, and fat guy
In the gym atm there are so many zoomers. I believe the huge guy i saw the other day walked in at around 8.35 but im not sure if it really was him. I skipped the leg extension cause there was a young zoomer doing like over 100kg of leg extension. So i was just like "Ye omg I'm going home". I wanted to talk to him and ask how long it took him to get to that weight, but i chickened out.
No comments:
Post a Comment