Yesterday i only slept for 3 hours and last night i only slept for 5-6 hours. I am so, so tired. On top of that i also got my period, which makes me even more tired. I was trying to get ready for the gym and i felt lightheaded. I just didn't feel too good. To lower my anxiety levels i decided to just not go to the gym. However, i will work out at home. I don't know how it is going to go, but i will try. This way i can take longer breaks if i need to and i can sit down without people asking me if i am okay. And i can work-out in shorts!!!
- Bulgarian split squats 7.5kg (4x8)
- RDL 14kg (3x10)
- Barbell hip thrust 14kg (4x10)
- Squats
I think i did pretty decent. I could easily go up with the RDL and the hip thrust was way too low in weight, but i was too lazy to change the weights and also i haven't done hip thrusts in a while so i think going lower weight was probably a better choice. My glutes are still burning so i guess i did something right. After my work-out i walked my dog as post cardio i guess and stretching the legs a little.
At the moment it seems that my upstairs neighbors aren't home again, so i hope it stays this way throughout the weekend so i can go to the gym maybe on Tuesday. That would be nice.

No comments:
Post a Comment